Our attendees are key executive leaders and decision makers
within their organization and many cases industry leaders.
This allows for tremendous opportunities for end-user
participants and vendors to share experiences by participating
directly with industry experts/visionaries and end-user peer
executives, discussing the key issues driving their business.
The Inkjet Summit has limited attendance, and is designed around
the small group concept. In order for key executives to participate
they must prequalify based upon several criteria. Because all
executives are fully hosted, each attendee is committed to
participating in all scheduled business-intensive engagements with
- Printing and DataCenter Executives Driving Decision-Making
- Guaranteed audience of 90-100 end-user executives from leading
print organizations and select enterprise datacenter
- All attendees are pre-qualified, must meet strict criteria to
qualify for an invitation, and receive a full air/hotel
- Attendee titles include President, Vice President and Directors
of printing companies, DataCenter Managers and other decision
makers responsible for the evaluation, recommendation and purchase
of inkjet solutions, products and services.
- Inkjet Summit attendees will include:
- Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors of printing
companies, In-Plants, and DataCenter Managers
- Executives with purchasing responsibility who plan to make a
purchase within the next 2-6 quarters
- Over 300 scheduled 1:1 meetings between vendors, analysts and
attendees will take place over 3 days
- Industry leading magazines and associations including: Printing
Impressions, Xplor, Target Marketing and many more
- Networking Opportunities include; welcome reception, golf
outing, awards dinner, casino night, etc.